An Amazing New Years Eve In Miami
written by: Ady Cosma
With all the Christmas rush, you should’ t forget that New Year’ s Eve sneaks up on you right after the holidays. There will be an amazing New Years Eve Miami party at Nikki Beach, which will be unforgettable.
The Nikki Beach in Miami is the jewel of the entire South Beach, located near the Ocean, on the coast. Driving along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean in the warm sunny breeze and the swaying palms trees it’ s just one of the amazing experiences that can be found here.
Nikki Beach in Miami has established itself as a turning point nightclub and it’ s famous for its greatest private parties, New Years Eve Miami Beach and the large celebrations that take place here. It always lives up to its good reputation as a New Years Eve Miami party playground for celebrities, VIPs, jet setters and famous guests. Common visitors are also very appreciated and treated well. New Years Eve South Beach…
Nikki Beach Club South Beach consists of a large oceanfront complex featuring a large outdoor beach club, a top star award- winning restaurant and also a favorite South Beach nightclub. That’ s plenty of fun and nice girls in this clubs. You’ ll also enjoy full food and VIP bottle service in the extremely pleasing cabana and lounge beds, all day long, while soaking up the South Beach sun and enjoying the freedom it brings.
In this amazing atmosphere, the perfect blend of flavors and smells are bounded to please every gourmandí s palate. The executive chef, Gerry Gnassi, is inspired by the fresh seafood and flavors in the South of France, spices and condiments of Eastern Asia and moreover the South Beachís laissez- faire attitude, making its food very appreciated. The restaurant from the beach is the only one gourmet dining destinations in South Beach that actually offers both a oceanfront and a beach restaurant complete dining experience.
The menu, ranging from wood burning oven pizzas, creative sushi rolls, delicious salads, creative seafood entries and fresh, whole cooked lobster to the now famous mouth- watering Chateaubriand is perfect for every taste, making feel you unique and special by sensing that the food is prepared special for you.
Dont Miss New Years Eve!
Their New Years Eve has more than 4.000 people from all around the world who enjoy the most beautiful night of the year watching the New Years Eve Ball Drop on the sand event (which is alike the NYC Times Square Ball Drop), admiring the fireworks, dancing and singing on modern music mixed by top DJ’ s .
There are several events taking place in New Years Eve Miami, but the most prolific is The Grand Voyage, which is a global rendez- vous for the elite class on New Year’ s Eve, in 2011. This is a global event, with nautical themed evening ad famed venues, such as Marbella, St. Barths, St. Tropez, Koh Samui, Cabarete and Marrakechn.
New Years Eve Party at Nikki Beach Miami
Nikki Beach Miami Beach, bringing music, fashion, entertainment, dining and art together, brings the ultimate beach club concept. Known internationally as the “Sexiest Place on Earth”, the reputation Nikki Beach has gained over the years will be discovered to all visitors in an amazing New Years Eve Miami.
New Years Eve Packages
The New Years Eve packages provided for this event are created specially for every participant, to make him feel as a star.
- Garden Dinner packages: enjoy a special 3 course meal in our romantic candles lit garden, prepared by the Executive Chef Gerry Gnassi. The tables are available for groups made of 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 people. Prices vary from $600 for a table of 2 up to $3000 for 10 people. The pricing will include the admission for the night, a 3 course meal and also one bottle up to $350 of your choice for this special event.
- Vip Tables: this tables are located outside, on the beach. This VIP Table package won’ t include food, but an ‡ la carte menu will be available. Prices vary from $500 for a 2 persons table to $2000 for 10. Also there will be 4 bottles included in the package for the $2000 amount.
- Vip DayBeds: are located in the middle of the venue. It costs $900 for a group of 4 persons
- Opium Beds: these are the one of the most popular sections on our beach and also the number one attraction at the New Years Eve Miami. They will seat 10 people for the price of $2500, and will include 5 free bottles.
- Teepees: $900 for a group of 4.